turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

simple109
Returning Member

I just tried the Stimulus portal. I entered direct deposit info but the return shows XXX for the bank info. Will the IRS receive direct deposit info?

Wow like I said I seen mine on the printed copy not the downloaded one. I just Googled how to do it. Like the experts say the xxxx is for security. 

lwpowell20
Returning Member

I just tried the Stimulus portal. I entered direct deposit info but the return shows XXX for the bank info. Will the IRS receive direct deposit info?

@simple109 I don't know then. On my 2018 return from Turbo Tax it shows my account and routing info no problem. What exactly did you Google? 

simple109
Returning Member

I'm not an expert or anything. I goggled how to print your turbotax return 

Londa6416

Log in and go to tax tools and select file state and then go to tax forms then print from there it will show your bank info

I had the same issue except I took it one stupid step further and tried to input on the irs portal and got kicked out. Now I'm hearing it will be audited and now take forever. True???

lwpowell20
Returning Member

@Londa6416it wants me to pay $30 in order to print anything. I'm just over it. Im just going to wait. This service was completely useless to try and update info to get your stimulus payment if you don't file taxes for 2019. I won't be using Turbo Tax ever again, and Ive used them for 5 years. 

lwpowell20
Returning Member

@Lisajett which portal were you using on the IRS web page? There are 2 different ones. There is a "Non-filers" portal for people who haven't filed 2019 taxes or haven't filed 2018/2019 at all. Then there is a portal labeled "Get My Payment" where you can simply update your dirext deposit info and address but it is not yet open (Est. April 17th)

Shomie7824
Returning Member

Where did you hear you wouldbe audited. The way they have everything confused I'm sure it will be fine

Shomie7824
Returning Member

I filed Turbotax stimulus portal and then did the non filers but IRS intuit said it was submitted already. Is this going to be ok Turbotax

If the x's show for the direct deposit (ACH) and you owed money instead of getting a refund, will the IRS still have our account information?

One of the filers who tried using single when they were actually married filing separately said it was rejected because their SSN was on another tax return as a spouse. That is because the spouse's SSN must be entered on the MFS tax return. I think there is no way for a person to enter information when their spouse has already file a MFS tax return.  This is an apparent glitch in the IRS portal.

simple109
Returning Member

I just used the irs portal to check my status. Its says no status available yet when are the next round of direct deposit payments coming out .I filed with turbotax like two weeks ago.

I can CONFIRM l, I filed non-filer with turbotax 10 days ago. When I viewed the 1040, it showed all X's for my bank info. Today I RECEIVED the stimulus deposit in the CORRECT account. Also, when I check the status of my return/stimulus, it has and still shows processing. 

simple109
Returning Member

Thats great Hope everyone's hits soon fingers crossed !

Shomie7824
Returning Member

Thanks. I did turbotax stimulus about 11 days ago and it was accepted the same day. I tried IRS Non filers too a few days ago but it said it was a duplicate and already filed. Do you think it will be ok? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies