Solved: I just received the 2nd stimulus check and need to...

mindy2650

I just received the 2nd stimulus check and need to remove it from my return in progress but I can't get back to it???

bluedeb

You cannot add or change, or retrieve a return that has been filed, even if it is in progress.  The IRS has not given any instructions for tax payers who put in the wrong Recovery Rebate Credit, or receive the stimulus money after they filed.  The IRS may adjust your return, if they do they will send you a letter.  For now, just wait & see.

bluedeb