I just received a cp22a form with a huge bill and I'm trying to figure out why the irs is targeting me. Everything was done right.

No one here in the forum has access to your tax returns.  Please see the linked info below (from the IRS website) for instructions on how to handle this notice.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/understanding-your-cp22a-notice

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***