Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anybody else refund status change from the path act to we received your tax return and it’s being process

Crazy my friend did hers on Feb 9th and she is getting hers back tomorrow  on the 22 and I did mine before  her and I do not even have a date

Anybody else refund status change from the path act to we received your tax return and it’s being process

I have a friend filed after the 15 and already got her money. She said like 3 days. I'm so frustrated.
stroudmonique
Returning Member

Another big update is coming on the 23rd you will see your update then

Mine says that I should receive them by tomorrow the 22nd but my fiancé says it’s been received and it’s still processing ... ours were both accepted on Jan 30th ..why do some people have dates and some don’t ? The child credit tax act is bs I have a date but he doesn’t ..we need answers
jahmyllt

I'm trying to figure out the same thing. I filed 1/28/19 mine still says " we have received your tax return and it is being processed". No bars or tax topic. I spoke to an IRS representative and she said that nobody with the EIC and CTC would receive their refund before the 27th. That was a lie.. some people have already gotten their money. It's been 24 days for me since I was accepted.

24 days ..wow it’s been 22 days for my fiancé ..I hope we get ours soon !!!
jlrat123

Mine still says being processed..urge
jlrat123

So do u think we will get it on the 27th?
stroudmonique
Returning Member

Yes love
stroudmonique
Returning Member

Your update should happen this Saturday saying deposit day is the 27th
jahmyllt

Mannnn, I honestly don't know. I really don't think so. I think when we get our update, our ddd is going to be for March:( but, last year my ddd was for the 28th. So, I just don't know.. this is the longest I ever waited to get a DATE. & that concerns me a bit.
jahmyllt

I just got off the phone with the IRS rep again. She said at this time the refund is on hold because of the path Act. And that I should see a refund by the 27th. She said that she doesn't see any other issues with my return just the fact that I claim the EIC and CTC credits that is being held. And that I should receive a refund or a date by February 27th. They keep saying the same damn thing. But it's good to know that there's no issues with my return and I'm just waiting for a update. I was actually talking to the IRS rep when I replied to the other message.. so let's just hang in there. It's coming, it's coming. Since the rep said the 27th I think we're going to have our refund by the 27th. 🙂 🙂
jahmyllt

Yall just start picking out the type of LIONS you're gonna buy. (Lol) (lol). I feel so much better after speaking to the IRS rep. (Lol) our ddd is on way!!!!!!!!! 🙂 🙂
jlrat123

I wonder if it has to do with the state we are in as well?
jlrat123

I was told they only release payments on Monday an Fridays
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies