I just efiled my return, and it said cannot do it until Feb. 28/18. Is I t automatically filed on that date by turbo tax, or do I need to do something??

Canada, cannot efile until Monday the 26th of Feb/ 2018. Will my return be automatically sent in by Turbo Tax, or will I have to sign into my account and hit file??

You would have to sign into your account on that date and file the return-it wouldn't be done automatically.

This is the site for U.S. returns. You need the site for Canada.https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax-software/index.jsp