turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I haven't received my net spend card yet

I haven’t received my card either and the number on here keeps saying it’s not available.

Me either and when I call (888) 285-4169 I get busy signal all day (and yes my phone works fine because I can call and receive calls from others). This seems extremely shady and I will not be using Turbotax next year!!!

I’m getting extremely frustrated, if you or anyone knows a different number please share!!

I haven't received my card and every time I call the number it keeps telling me I have two different cards and that I need to put in the card number that I don't have WTH!!! HOW CAN I TALK TO SOMEONE WITHOUT PUTTING A STUPID CARD NUMBER IN!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!
ODESSIA

it will prompt you to enter your SSN if you select you haven't received your card yet

this is so fucking stupid fuck turbo tax - I can not believe how terrible the customer service is -

why would they expect people to be careless enough to enter their social security numbers over the phone to an automated response?

I decided to dile a grievance on the BBB website because there is way too many of us not receiving our cards for this to be just a coincidence. I'm extremely upset, this is unacceptable.

i will do the same- what is the BBB website?

bbb.org

I still haven't received my card ad that number doesn't work I filed in January my money was deposited today and still no card idk what to do anybody have a different number?

I finally got through yesterday after 7pm. But all they could tell me is they'll send another card. So now I have to wait another 7-10 days. I suggest everyone file a complaint on bbb.org
noussa123

I have not received my card and the money is disposited on it where is the Card!!!!

I am in the same boat, only I ordered my card the 29th, never received.. so they sent another. Got my taxes yesterday, called them and no one knew anything about the other card so they expedited me ANOTHER card. Ridiculous.

I still haven’t received my card, what number did you call?!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies