Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I haven't received my net spend card yet

I filed taxes on the 28th of march. I never received my card after two weeks and I was told to order another one. So ordered one last week on Monday. I received a card on Thursday. Unfortunately that was the first card and now I cant use that one because another card is on its way. So i have to wait another 7-10 business days!! Ridiculous. I should be able to at least access my own damn account, I have bills just like they do!! And now I've been waiting eight days and still no card... Ridiculous

I'm the same boat as everyone else and when I call it says that it can't find my information or it'll take the information that it said it couldn't find and then something else doesn't work I need to speak to a human not some sarcastic Robot Man. I simply want to know where my card is I never had this problem out of TurboTax but after this I probably will not be using it again. This is people's money y'all are messing with and I really need it I filed in March and still haven't got the card.
cjsw1108

How did anyone actually get ahold of someone it keeps having me enter my ss number and my dob then says I have a card on file and asks for pat 4 I clearly don’t have my card so then it hangs up on me
tammy6969

Cjsw1108 I'm getting the same problem
Sebwebb93

Coming up on eleven business days and haven’t received my card and my refund gets deposited at the end of the week! What do I do?!

i never got my card this is horrible i finally reached customer service and they promised a replacement but by the time i am suppose to get it a whole month will have almost passed  being that i am a single mom with bills i will have probably lost my home by the time i get it and after reading all these terrible exsperiances of all these turbo tax customers i'm sure Turbo Tax will be losing lots of business because i know that i won't be using their services again
cjsw1108

i made a complaint with the bbb and after i did that i deff got some results
ss142863

I filed 2/10/19 and my money was deposited in 2/21/19 and was supposed to receive it on the 22nd. Today is 2/28/19 but still no card in the mail.. I will be filing a complaint on bbb after reading these comments from a year ago. This is my first and last time using turbotax

How did you reach customer service? All I get is automated?
njcatone

I got told to go thru and push 1 for stolen / lost card. I talked to a human and card is coming..again!

My money posted and I haven't goty (removed) card yet my address is (removed) And you'd have (removed) over a lot of people.

When can I expect my debit card, I filed on Jan.31

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Your Turbo Prepaid card should arrive in the mail within 5-10 business days. If it has been longer than 5-10 business days, please contact Turbo Prepaid Visa at (888) 285-4169. 

You can also report your card lost or stolen through this link: 

TurboTax Prepaid Card login

If you need to find your card account number, look at the bottom of your 1040 tax return in the Refund section.  

This page will show you more about the Prepaid Visa:

How to get your tax refund on a Turbo® Visa® Debit Card 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies