• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kentuckygurltnd

I have the net spend card from filing in 2016 and I want my 2017 tax return to be put on the same card. How do I do that?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ChristyW

I have the net spend card from filing in 2016 and I want my 2017 tax return to be put on the same card. How do I do that?

Your NetSpend card has an account and routing number just like a bank does. You will input that information in just like you would your banking account for direct deposit of your refund, in "step 2" of the "File" section. 

You can call the Customer Service number on the card and ask for a routing and account number to enter in your return.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ChristyW

Your NetSpend card has an account and routing number just like a bank does. You will input that information in just like you would your banking account for direct deposit of your refund, in "step 2" of the "File" section. 

You can call the Customer Service number on the card and ask for a routing and account number to enter in your return.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v