Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have successfully filed 2023 returns (Fed and state) for multiple family members. However, if I attempt to either print or save-to-pdf, the program crashes. How to fix?

First noticed on my own return, when I routinely save a copy before filing. The program crashes and then offers a pane on restart, saying “we have had a problem…want to send to TurboTax?”.   I can restart the program and found I COULD actually proceed to file, so I did. Now, need copies of my accepted returns for a credit application, and cannot produce them. Any attempt to print a form, or create a .pdf, results in a crash.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I have successfully filed 2023 returns (Fed and state) for multiple family members. However, if I attempt to either print or save-to-pdf, the program crashes. How to fix?

have you tried a different browser? cleared the cache? 

otherwise contact support

5am-5pm Pacific Time (8-8 Eastern) Monday - Friday
https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact

800-446-8848

You can only use TurboTax Online to prepare one return per account.   If you used online and the same account for more than one return, then you overwrote the previous return when you did that and there is no way to get it back.

If I am wrong and you did it with downloaded TurboTax then call support for help finding the files.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies