clarkm-

I have submitted my 2020 return. But I would like to change my direct deposit info, how can I do this?

bluedeb

You will have to wait until your return gets accepted or rejected to make any changes.  Do not make any changes to your e-filed return, it will not go through.  The IRS is not accepting returns until Feb. 12th, you will have to wait until then to see if your return is accepted or rejected.

If rejected, you can change your direct deposit information.

If your return gets accepted, then you cannot change your banking information.  If you entered the wrong banking information then you will be automatically switched to receiving a check in the mail once your bank bounces the deposit back to the IRS and State.

bluedeb