I have filed my tax return electronically but have...

I have filed my tax return electronically but have been unable to print it and I don't know why+++++++++++++++++++

Can you please post what happens when you try to print your return? Also, are you using Turbo Tax online or CD/Download purchase?

I don't get anything.  I go to print and I can print from other sources, but Turbo Tax just looks at me and disregards the print command.

I am using Turbo Tax online.  I did this last year and had no problems.  Also, there is $28 due or something that I do not understand.  I thought I used the free version.  My taxes are very simple, no deductions or anything other than standard deductions.

What page are you seeing the $28 due? Please respond back so that we can try to help.