I have changed my mind on the audit protection - is it too late to take it off my account and get more of my refund?

cm45033

What it says in the title.
MariaC

Yes, you can certainly remove the charge for Audit Protection as long as you have not yet paid for this service.

1. Access your return through My Tax Timeline.
  2. Click File.
  3. Select Revisit or Start beside Review your Order.
  4. Near the bottom of the page it should give you the option to Remove MAX Assist and Defend.
  5. On the next page, Confirm that you would like to remove these benefits.
cm45033

Could you elaborate on this? On My Tax Timeline there is an option to Track my Refund, but I don't see a button that says "File" or "revisit". thanks!