Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have been waiting for my federal returns since January. Its been 4 months and i have not recieved anything? We have called the 1 800 irs # but all we get is an automatic recording. This is getting f

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

I have been waiting for my federal returns since January. Its been 4 months and i have not recieved anything? We have called the 1 800 irs # but all we get is an automatic recording. This is getting f

It is unfortunate for so many filers that the Covid-19 pandemic has slowed down the processing of tax returns at the IRS. The IRS is currently not processing any mailed paperwork including returns and is not currently accepting phone calls. There is nothing anyone can do about it until they start taking calls again.

Since it's been so long for you to wait,  you might be able to get help from the Taxpayer Advocate Service: https://www.irs.gov/taxpayer-advocate

Some who have tried this post back that they can't get the service to return their calls. I'm sure the service is overwhelmed with calls. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies