cumminsjeep2010

I had to amend my federal return and my amounts are different, how do I go about this? Also, I need to know how to print my state return .

MollsBBU

When you amend, it's considered a separate filing from your original return. So the program resets the monitor to $0 for the amended portion only, to show you if anything changes when you amend.

All of your numbers from your original return are still in place and factored in for this amendment. It's not starting over - it's adding on. If you got a refund before, any changes you see now are in addition to that amount. The same goes if you owed.

To print your state returns, please see TurboTax FAQ How do I print a copy of my tax return after filing, for my own records?