daffy8567

I had debit on my bank record, I thought I was receiving money from my amended return, but it was declined as debit and not send as a deposit does this mean I owe money?

Let's back up.  Did you have a refund or tax due on your Original return?  Did you wait for the IRS to finish processing the first return before you amended?  

You will still get the refund from the first original return or still need to pay the first tax due.  In fact you should not even amend until the first return has fully processed and you get the first refund or your tax due payment has cleared.  

Then the amended return is only for the difference you get back or owe.  I think the cover sheet shows what the original return WOULD have been if you did it right the first time.

Go by the actual 1040X.  Line 18 should be your original refund amount and line 22 should be your additional refund.  If you paid on your original return it will be on line 16.  If there is an amount owed with the amendment, it will be on line 20.

Also they don't do Direct Deposit for amended returns or for tax due.  They only mail checks for amended returns.  If you have a tax due you have to mail a check with the amended return.   

So I think the bank debit would have been for the original return.