Solved: I got a letter from the department of transitional...

I got a letter from the department of transitional assistance and I would like to know where I can add it to

The Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA) assists and empowers low-income individuals and families to meet their basic needs, improve their quality of life, and achieve long term economic self-sufficiency.

DTA serves one in nine residents of the Commonwealth with direct economic assistance (cash benefits) and food assistance (SNAP benefits), as well as workforce training opportunities.

None of the benefits provided by DTA are taxable. You do not need to add them to your return.