Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I got a letter 4464c in a mail filed 1/30 got the letter a month ago has anybody received this letter then got their refund? Please help! Been waiting forever!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
WillK
Intuit Alumni

I got a letter 4464c in a mail filed 1/30 got the letter a month ago has anybody received this letter then got their refund? Please help! Been waiting forever!

There have been taxpayers who have reported they have gotten their refund 5-6 weeks after the IRS finished their review of their return. Some taxpayers have reported they have gotten the original amount of the refund while others have stated the IRS did not deposit the refund amount they were expecting. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I received letter 4464C on Feb 28. It stated I would need to wait 60 days from that date for refund, and if still not received... to call. 

Filed Feb 4, was accepted the next day... WMR shows “still processing” with no information to this day. 

My 60 days were up this past Saturday, I called today.... they said that they will be releasing our refund to us.... but within 2-4 more weeks! Yikes. Waiting game #2... here we go. 

Did you ever get your refund? How long did it take?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies