Solved: I gave wrong routing code for refund. Please use last year's code instead. Thank you.

panzerjeff

I gave wrong routing code for refund. Please use last year's code instead. Thank you.

RBBrittain

No one here can look at or change your return. Once you click "transmit", it's too late to change your direct deposit info.

If the IRS is still processing your return, you may be able to have the direct deposit stopped by calling them at 1-800-829-1040; in that case you'll get a paper check within about 4 weeks after filing. Otherwise, they will send it to the bank associated with the routing number you gave; generally that bank will return it to the IRS who will send a paper check, a process that takes several weeks extra.

RBBrittain