Your chosen tax payment method will display on your Filing Instructions page, in the Balance Due/Refund section.
For direct debit, you'll see the amount, routing and account numbers, and withdrawal date (if you did not select a date, the debit date will automatically default to 04/18/2017).
You will find your direct debit/direct deposit information in the section labeled Federal Information Worksheet Part V - Direct Deposit or Direct Debit.
And Part VI on the State Information Worksheet will have your state auto debit date and bank account info for that payment.
You can get a copy of your federal & state tax return (and all of their accompanying forms & worksheets, etc.) by following the directions below. The state return should be at the bottom of the federal PDF file. Scroll way down. [Please note Step 8 below.]:To get a view/print a copy of your 2016 tax return after filing (including filing instructions - any forms that you need to mail will be on this page along with the mailing address(s)):
- Sign in with the same login you used when you filed your return.
- Click the down-arrow next to My TurboTax
- Click on the My Tax Timeline
- Scroll toward the bottom of that screen, in the Some things you can do section, click Add a state (This is just a workaround - you are not really going to add a state - program window will spin/update).
- Click down-arrow next to My Account (top right, next to the Search box).
- Click on Print Center.
- Click on Print, save or preview this year's return.
- Under Choose your option:, select Forms filed with the government (shortest version w/filing instructions); Forms filed with the government plus all worksheets (w/filing instructions); or All forms (longest version).
- Click on View or print box.
- Pop up will ask if you want to Save file or Open in Adobe. (Filing instructions are on the first page.}
- When finished, Click on Tax Timeline to go back to original login screen.