Solved: I forgot to file a W-2 file but I already filed my...

4cfd41886b0b

I forgot to file a W-2 file but I already filed my taxes with just my unemployment money that I received but filling taxes doesn’t start until February 12 2021 is there anyway I can still add thi

Just my Unemployment documents and not with my W-2 im trying to see if i can add it before tax filling starts

bluedeb

Once you e-file a return, you cannot get it back or make any changes to it.  You will have to wait until your return gets accepted or rejected to make any changes.  Do not make any changes to your e-filed return, it will not go through.  The IRS is not accepting returns until Feb. 12th, you will have to wait until then to see if your return is accepted or rejected.

If rejected, you can enter or change your information, then re-e-file.

If accepted, you would have to amend your return to make changes or add information.

bluedeb