Klayborn07

I filed with my husband this year we got married after the first stimulus. I filed answered based on what me and my kids received so the amount was off when I submitted my taxes. I need to correct it

So you did not enter your spouse's stimulus payment for the first stimulus?

See this TurboTax support FAQ for accessing your tax return to make changes to the Recovery Rebate Credit - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/i-didn-t-claim-the-rrc-how-do-i-review-and-update-...

DanaB27

If you have already filed your return you have the option to "recall" your filed tax return to correct your stimulus entries. If you want to review and update your 2020 return, please enter your information here by February 6, to have your 2020 tax return sent back to you.  You will then receive an email from TurboTax on February 8, letting you know that your return is available and providing you with detailed instructions on how to review, update and re-file your tax return.

If you haven't filed yet then follow these steps to correct your stimulus payments entered:

1. Log into TurboTax.
  2. After entering all your information click "Federal Review" at the top of your screen. 
  3. On the screen "Let's make sure you got the right stimulus amount" click "Continue".
  4. You will be asked about the amounts of first round and second round stimulus payments you received.  If you did not receive a payment enter "0".
  5. TurboTax will then calculate the amount of stimulus payment remaining that you are still entitled to get. 
  6. Any stimulus amount remaining due to you will show as a credit on line 30 of the 1040.

For additional information please see Stimulus FAQ at the end of the TurboTax article.