I filed my taxes with TurboTax last year, however,...

I filed my taxes with TurboTax last year, however, I can't seem to find my tax return from last year. Should I say that I didn't file taxes last year?

I started my taxes with Turbo Tax last year but I never complete the process because I did not have my AGI. There I was not able to complete the ending steps for my return. Now I have been informed that someone filed my taxes and has received a refund. I did not even choose a payment option once I couldn't get my AGI in time I did not return to Turbo tax. Can I see what information the Turbo Tax has for when I was trying to use this service.

@Kirk89 wrote:

You have to sign onto your 2018 online account using the exact same User ID you used to create the online account.

Close all TurboTax windows on your web browser (including this one).  Copy and paste the account recovery website link onto a new web browser window and run the tool.

Use this TurboTax account recovery website to get a list of all the User ID's for an email address.  Run the tool against any email addresses you may have used - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery

If none of the user ID's received will access your 2018 account, then use the option shown in blue on the account recovery website, "Try something else"

If you used the desktop CD/Download editions installed on your computer, the only copy of your tax data file and any PDF's will be on the computer where the return was created.  TurboTax does not store online any returns completed using the desktop editions.

To access your current or prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on 2018 and Click on Download/print return (PDF)