agreenland2495

I filed my taxes through turbo tax and saw that the stimulus checks will be going out today and tomorrow for people who have direct deposit I chose the turbo tax card for my 2019 taxes will it get dep

Direct deposit
SusanY1

We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these types of accounts.

We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.  We also do not have any firm confirmation or guidance regarding the dates in which deposits will begin, or which taxpayers should expect deposits first.  

You can visit the following links for the most recent updates:

IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates

sadkins00

Same. I never got my stimulus check today. I have checked my bank account and there is nothing on there. Will we get them today and if so when