draker2222

I filed my taxes on Sunday January 7th and it said it should be accepted by the 9th. It has still not been accepted. Did I do something wrong?

KiaraE

E-file Opens through the IRS January 29th, 2018 for Tax Year 2017

E-file is now LIVE in TurboTax but keep in mind that the IRS will not open for E-Filing until January 29th, 2018. 

The estimated 21-day period to receive a refund is calculated from the date the E-File is successfully submitted to the IRS--and not necessarily from the date it is submitted in TurboTax. 

KiaraE

The IRS will not be accepting any type of 2017 tax return until January 29, 2018

See this IRS website - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/2018-tax-filing-season-begins-jan-29-tax-returns-due-april-17-help-avai...