turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

monteldsaunders
Returning Member

I filed my taxes on January. 24, 2019 and I got accepted for my refund to come by the 14th of February. But still have not gotten anything. It saying processing now y?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

I filed my taxes on January. 24, 2019 and I got accepted for my refund to come by the 14th of February. But still have not gotten anything. It saying processing now y?

The IRS is currently processing a backlog of returns in the order they have received them. If you filed before February 15, 2019, and claimed an Earned Income Tax Credit and/or an Additional Child Tax Credit, the soonest you will get your refund is the week of February 27. Please refer to the page below for more details. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5340655

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

The IRS is currently processing a backlog of returns in the order they have received them. If you filed before February 15, 2019, and claimed an Earned Income Tax Credit and/or an Additional Child Tax Credit, the soonest you will get your refund is the week of February 27. Please refer to the page below for more details. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5340655

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Sameee....I filed February 6th, it’s now June 19th. I called several times only to be told they need an additional 60 days. They gave me a number to call after July 16th...like WUT...Single Mom, two kids who I pay out the butt for daycare for...no child support, no state assistance, one income from the SAME job as last year. Ridiculous. I gave up on ever seeing that money.
Manage cookies