jessicaradford

I filed my taxes on 1/30/18 no refund as of yet and no communication what is going on here?

BrandiLO

Most refunds are being issued within 21 days, however, some filers who claimed EITC or ACTC are having their refunds delayed due to the PATH act. For more information on the PATH act, please see the TurboTax FAQ below. If you are not subject to the PATH act and it has been more than 21 days since your return was accepted, I suggest you call the IRS directly at 1(800)829-1040 so they can research your case further. If you haven't done so already, you can track your refund by going to www.irs.gov/refunds.

BrandiLO