Solved: I filed my taxes I made 26k I had worked at this j...

drea021999

I filed my taxes I made 26k I had worked at this job for a day and was paid 200$ before I started working at my current job will this affect my taxes ?

I filed my taxes already and only included my current job which I made 2 k last year and my previous job which I made 24k I had another job which I had only worked for about a day and got paid 200$ I

bluedeb

When you file a return, you must include all your income.  You should have filed both W-2's when you filed your return.  

Your return will show pending until the IRS opens up their e-file system (Feb 12th).  Your return will stay on TurboTax servers until the IRS is accepting returns.  You cannot get it back, & do not make any changes to your return.  The changes would not go through. 

You will have to wait until your return gets accepted or rejected.  

If your return gets rejected, you can just make the changes you need to do, then you can e-file your return again.  

If your return gets accepted, then once your original return is fully processed, you would have to amend your return to make changes.

bluedeb