northam0521

I filed my tax return on Feb 1 and it was accepted but now the tracker says "We have received your return and is being processed." Should I be worried??

bluedeb

There is a delay in returns with the Earned Income Credit and/or the Additional Child Tax credit.  If you have these credits it will take longer to get information or receive your refund. The IRS expects the earliest EITC/ACTC related refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or debit cards starting February 27, 2019, if these taxpayers chose direct deposit and there are no other issues with their tax return.

Where's My Refund? ?on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go mobile app will be updated February 23 for the vast majority of early filers who claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit. 

bluedeb