mls512

I filed my return it was accepted by the IRS.They held my refund because they needed to verify my id for first time filer. My appointment was cancelled.Do I get my check?

JakailaLO

Are you referring to the stimulus package or what check do you mean, please clarify. 

mls512

Both my return and stimulus.  I don't have any answers or a way to confirm who I am now.  How do I get them to use my direct deposit information from my return they haven't completed?

KarenJ2

You may wish to use the direct deposit portal as soon as it is available.

The IRS is setting up a portal where you can enter your bank information to receive the Stimulus Payment as a direct deposit.  

Economic Impact Payments  

Currently this portal is not available, it is expected to be available soon.  Keep checking the website for updates.