OJ510

I filed my 2020 Taxes 2/4/2021. I have discovered I made an error. The taxes have already been accepted. How do I file an amendment?

If the return is accepted you will have to amend your original tax return. An amended return, Form 1040X, can only be printed and mailed to the IRS, it cannot be e-filed. The IRS will take up to 16 weeks or longer to process an amended tax return.

Before starting to amend the tax return, wait for the tax refund to be received or the taxes due to be paid and processed by the IRS.

See this TurboTax support FAQ on amending a tax return originally completed and filed using the 2020 TurboTax online editions - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-do-i-amend-my-turbotax-online-return/01/27577

OJ510

This statement say that you can only file an Amendment utilizing paper edition of the Amendment, but "irs.com" states that as of 2019 you can file the Amendment electronically. So what's up?