opepper78

I filed my 2019 return with Turbo Tax and included my direct deposit info. It was accepted but I did not receive a return, $0. Will the IRS have my direct deposit info for the stimulus check?

HelenC12

Yes, the IRS has your Direct Deposit information, for the stimulus, if your income tax return had the information and your return was accepted.  

opepper78

The IRS, via their "Get My Payment" tool, says they do not have my direct deposit info. I also have not been able to update it due to Technical Difficulties. 

I've heard that the problem exists due to Turbo Tax not transmitting bank info to the IRS for millions of users. 

I also fear that this had happened for my state taxes, as it's been a long time sense I've filled and I still haven't received my refund. 

Is this real and is Turbo Tax working to fix this.