turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

opepper78

I filed my 2019 return with Turbo Tax and included my direct deposit info. It was accepted but I did not receive a return, $0. Will the IRS have my direct deposit info for the stimulus check?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
HelenC12
Expert Alumni

I filed my 2019 return with Turbo Tax and included my direct deposit info. It was accepted but I did not receive a return, $0. Will the IRS have my direct deposit info for the stimulus check?

Yes, the IRS has your Direct Deposit information, for the stimulus, if your income tax return had the information and your return was accepted.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
opepper78

The IRS, via their "Get My Payment" tool, says they do not have my direct deposit info. I also have not been able to update it due to Technical Difficulties. 

I've heard that the problem exists due to Turbo Tax not transmitting bank info to the IRS for millions of users. 

I also fear that this had happened for my state taxes, as it's been a long time sense I've filled and I still haven't received my refund. 

Is this real and is Turbo Tax working to fix this. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies