Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

gixsirjb

I filed my 2019-2020 state and federal with irs website that sent me to the TurboTax intuit credit karma free e-file with stpbystp never got my refund, was approved

I have not received anything from irs or anyone telling me it was sent back or needs more information and when I look at irs they claim I have not filed any tax sense 2010 yet it was accepted and approved and I have the screen shots and the times an it was done and when irs got it and still told there is nothing and then I can't get any help from anyone via TurboTax or intuit or credit karma when I ask and now they have some new stuff I can't even get on to my account that has all my documents and things I had on the previous software they had before getting this new stuff and I'm always sent to the same place I was previously and just sent in a circle when using this help and contact us that is not any help at all and can not ever actually contact them ever so that's false advertising and misleading information I'm about to file some lawsuits against irs and itnuit and turbo tax along with credit karma and any other that had any part in the cluster f they so call guarantee that you will get the most refund and the best help and this and that yet they will not guarantee any of this and its just a lie to lure you in to get their hooks in you and take your money
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

I filed my 2019-2020 state and federal with irs website that sent me to the TurboTax intuit credit karma free e-file with stpbystp never got my refund, was approved

Sounds like you need to talk to the IRS.

IRS Individual Online Account  

Taxpayers with a Social Security number or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number can create or access their IRS Individual Online Account to get information they need to file their return.  

With an IRS Individual Online Account, people can: 

• View balance owed, payment history and schedule payments. 
  • Cancel scheduled payments – new feature for 2024. 
  • Get transcripts. 
  • View or create payment plans. 
  • See digital copies of some IRS notices. 
  • View key data from their most recently filed tax return, including adjusted gross income. 
  • Validate bank accounts and save multiple accounts, eliminating the need to re-enter bank account information every time they make a payment. 
  • View, approve and electronically sign power of attorney and tax information authorizations from their tax professional.  
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies