I filed my 2018 taxes with turbo tax and now they are saying i havent files my taxes yet. where are my returns?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Please see the TurboTax FAQ below if you are not seeing a status on the Where's My Refund? site.

Make sure you wait at least 24 hours after acceptance before using WMR. If it is past 24 hours, No Record of return found on Where's My Refund? usually can appear if the information was not entered correctly. Make sure to only enter your federal income amount, not federal and state combined. Another important factor can be if you are married filing jointly and make sure you are using the Social Security Number for the name that appears first on the return. If still no record, wait and try again. The IRS Where's My Refund? tool updates every 24 hours.

Why is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund (WMR)?