Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

Still getting the same message since 1/17
Colin36

I filed early on 1/13/19 and it was accepted on 1/15/19 but now it say "we cannot provide any information about your refund""

My status changed as well,I have a DDD of 2/06,but I'll probably get it before thst.
kkehoex0

@Colin36 but has yours said the we can not provide any info about your refund before you got your DDD? just want to know to make sure mine will be fine lol
Colin36

Yes,my status,literally changed this morning
gmsee212

Mine doesn't show it's been accepted through the IRS, just TurboTax. It says it was accepted the 15th. Is this the same thing you guys are talking about?
katty2k19

vWe cannot provide any information about your refund.
If you electronically filed a complete and accurate tax return you should receive your refund in about 21 days from the received date. If you mailed your return please allow 6 weeks.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
Tax Topic 152, Refund Information
If you have questions or need additional information, please have the following on hand when you call:
A copy of this page.
A copy of your tax return.
The Social Security Number, Filing Status, and refund amount claimed on your return.
The date you mailed your return.
Please mention reference number 9001 to the IRS Customer Service Representative.
IRS Hours of Service:

katty2k19

vWe cannot provide any information about your refund.
If you electronically filed a complete and accurate tax return you should receive your refund in about 21 days from the received date. If you mailed your return please allow 6 weeks.

Please read the following information related to your tax situation:
Tax Topic 152, Refund Information
If you have questions or need additional information, please have the following on hand when you call:
A copy of this page.
A copy of your tax return.
The Social Security Number, Filing Status, and refund amount claimed on your return.
The date you mailed your return.
Please mention reference number 9001 to the IRS Customer Service Representative.
IRS Hours of Service:

gmsee212

That's the exact one I get on the IRS site.
katty2k19

i hope its just a glitch

Why is it saying because my child tax credit I have to wait till mid February

I have rhe same message. Cant display any information about my return tax topic 152. I havent had a status bar ever and my return was accepted jan 14th. I dont even get the path message some people have.
gmsee212

Yeah, I've never had the status bar either. And the Path Act doesn't apply to me.
gmsee212

But today on TurboTax my bar went from halfway accepted to full accepted...but no change on IRS site.
kkehoex0

@gmsee212 same here just noticed that too.. does it mean anything?
gmsee212

I have no idea. But since it says accepted on the 14th, today has been 21 days and I can call. I'll let you know what they say.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies