steele

I filed an amendment and was told I had to wait for a form, the 1040X. How do I get to it to finish my amended return?

I had already filed my return and then received another W-2 in the mail. So then I knew I needed to amend the original return. Do I wait to get my original refund or will I get it ? Then file the 1040X?

KatrinaB

Yes. You need to wait until you have received your refund to file an amended tax return. 

KatrinaB

Patrickw-217

1.) Can I file an amended threw Turbo Tax?

2.) Do you know how much it cost?

3.) Do you know the steps?

AshleyLO

@Patrickw-217 Here are the steps to amend your return: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-to-amend-change-or-correct-a-return-you-already-...