Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

A month ago my refund was shown me 1541 status now it says We have received your tax return and it is being processed.what does this means?

No

A month ago my refund was shown me 1541 status now it says We have received your tax return and it is being processed.what does this means?

So I just sent me admend form in. I called and they still had not sent me a letter , they told me I was under review, but they had 45 days to look at it since I know what’s wrong I just sent it in just in case they don’t fix , they I would have to wait another 45 days for whatever letter they will send out . She told me they could fix it themselves or they might need me to fix . Instead of playing the waiting game I just sent the form . I expidited , so I will call on Tuesday to see what they say

Any update?
Jsmith77
Returning Member

Anyone update?

WMR didn’t update. But transcript did. DDD 3/14

How do I see my transcript

Mine didn't update. @ughhhhhh704 did you get a letter about a review?

I got a letter in the mail today. Under review says wait 60 days from March 1, no need to do anything as of yet. Whatever, so sick of this. Never had issue until this year. So mad. Can't take this much more

No update either. Filed accepted 1/29. Delay code 2/16. Processing with no bars last Saturday. In Texas
Jsmith77
Returning Member

I filed 1/22 accepted same day. Went to 1541 and just 2 thursdays ago went to processing. And still nothing. Texas also

Cycle code 20190705??
Processing date 3/4/2019
Received or due date 4/15/2019????
First time ive ordered transcripts in mail.
Still no update can't order online transcripts.

Same valeriechet

No letter yet

Anyone update?

@ughhhhhh704 did WRM update for you?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies