Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I efiled my taxes on Feb. 10 2017. How do I find the status of my return.

I tried irs.gov "where's my return" but got nothing like they hadn't received it
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
BrandiS

If you used "Where's My Refund" tool to track your refund and didn't receive any information, usually that means that your return is still "pending" or your return was not successfully transmitted. "Pending" means that your e-filed return is on it's way, but the government, has not accepted or rejected yet. You can view your e-file status by signing back into your TurboTax account. Usually your e-file status is the first thing you see, but if you don't see it follow these steps:

• Sign into your TurboTax account (if not already)
  • Click on Overview (found to the left of My TurboTax)

You can also use this link to check your e-file status in TurboTax: https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

Hope this was helpful!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
BrandiS

If you used "Where's My Refund" tool to track your refund and didn't receive any information, usually that means that your return is still "pending" or your return was not successfully transmitted. "Pending" means that your e-filed return is on it's way, but the government, has not accepted or rejected yet. You can view your e-file status by signing back into your TurboTax account. Usually your e-file status is the first thing you see, but if you don't see it follow these steps:

• Sign into your TurboTax account (if not already)
  • Click on Overview (found to the left of My TurboTax)

You can also use this link to check your e-file status in TurboTax: https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

Hope this was helpful!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies