Solved: I efiled my taxes on Feb. 10 2017. How do I find the status of my return.

I efiled my taxes on Feb. 10 2017. How do I find the status of my return.

I tried irs.gov "where's my return" but got nothing like they hadn't received it

If you used "Where's My Refund" tool to track your refund and didn't receive any information, usually that means that your return is still "pending" or your return was not successfully transmitted. "Pending" means that your e-filed return is on it's way, but the government, has not accepted or rejected yet. You can view your e-file status by signing back into your TurboTax account. Usually your e-file status is the first thing you see, but if you don't see it follow these steps:

• Sign into your TurboTax account (if not already)
  • Click on Overview (found to the left of My TurboTax)

You can also use this link to check your e-file status in TurboTax: https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tools/efile-status-lookup/

Hope this was helpful!

Hope this was helpful!