I efiled and returns were direct deposited. I want...
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I efiled and returns were direct deposited. I want to give my new banking account info for the upcoming coronavirus stimulus check since I no longer have that same direct deposit account.

2 Replies
Highlighted

I efiled and returns were direct deposited. I want to give my new banking account info for the upcoming coronavirus stimulus check since I no longer have that same direct deposit account.

Yes, I agree. I switched banks from 2019 e-file to this year 2020 e-file. I already received my refund to my new bank and my old bank account is closed. I just don't to wait longer than I have too to receive my funds.

Highlighted
Expert Alumni

The details for the stimulus have not been finalized yet, please check back here or through the IRS link for more details.

https://blog.turbotax.intuit.com/tax-news/is-the-tax-deadline-delayed-what-to-know-about-coronavirus... 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
v
Privacy Settings