I efiled and returns were direct deposited. I want...

I efiled and returns were direct deposited. I want to give my new banking account info for the upcoming coronavirus stimulus check since I no longer have that same direct deposit account.

Yes, I agree. I switched banks from 2019 e-file to this year 2020 e-file. I already received my refund to my new bank and my old bank account is closed. I just don't to wait longer than I have too to receive my funds.

The details for the stimulus have not been finalized yet, please check back here or through the IRS link for more details.

https://blog.turbotax.intuit.com/tax-news/is-the-tax-deadline-delayed-what-to-know-about-coronavirus...