I e filed to get my tax return but I close my checking account and I have a new account..I haven't gotten my refund...will you mail me my refund?

lilppet11

LakeshaLO

After TurboTax prepares your federal tax return and you chose to e-file it, the tax return is submitted electronically to the IRS. When your tax return is accepted, then at this point, the government has all control over the tax return. If your are due a refund and your account is closed, then the IRS will send you a paper check in the mail to the address on file. Please see this related TurboTax FAQ, What if I entered the wrong bank account for direct deposit?https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302459