fava-nicole

I e-filed my taxes but couldn't print the forms and instructions to be mailed in until I was near a printer. Where can I print those now?

PaulaM

If you have already filed your return, you may need to reopen your return first.

• Sign in to your TurboTax Online account
  • Select My TurboTax, View My Tax Timeline
  • In the Some things you can do section, click 'Add a State' (you aren't really adding a state this is just a way to reopen your return)

After you reopen your return, you should see print/save my documents icon. Select the icon, and then select 'Print/save/preview this year's return. If you don't see the icon, select My Account, then Print Center.

From your printing options drop down box, select the print option of your choice. 

PaulaM