turbotax icon
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

New Member

I don't think my refund is right

This feature is pending. Thanks for your patience.
Didn't get the answer you wanted? Talk to a live expert to get the help you need.
1 Reply
New Member

I don't think my refund is right

If you believe your refund is not correct, you can always request a copy of your refund/statement directly from the IRS. The link to that website is provided below:

If that does not help, you can check your previous year's Tax Timeline in "TurboTax" to see if the refund amounts are similar. If you have already e-filed your return and it went through successfully, you will not be able to amend the return online. HOWEVER, you can still amend the return via paper mail even if it successfully went through electronically. This
option will allow you to enter any information you may have been missing on your e-filing refund. 

I hope this answer helps and guides you in a positive direction. 

Best of luck!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies