turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

maalouto

I don't have the summary page on my tax return. Please advisee.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

That is in the PDF with the worksheets ...

You can print your complete return now by following the instructions below. These options will include all worksheets associated with your return, in addition to the official forms that would be filed.

• Sign in at  https://turbotax.intuit.com  and click Taxes near the top. This will open your Tax Timeline.
  • On the 2016 Tax Timeline screen, in the Some things you can do section, click Download all forms and worksheets.  If you want to print your return without the worksheets select Download/print return (PDF)

You can also print a copy of your return by accessing the Print Center.

1.   Sign in at TurboTax.com and click Taxes near the top. This will open your Tax Timeline.

2.   In the 2016 Tax Year section, click Add a state (we're not really adding one, this is just a way to reopen your return).

3.   After the blue Simple and accurate screen finishes loading, you'll be back inside your return. You can then select Print Center from the My Account drop-down.

ricknbfd

how do i find a turbo tax summary of my 2017 return

You can peek at only the form 1040 & state summary page  by going here:

Click on Tax Tools >>>Tools >>>Click on View Tax Summary >>>Click on Preview my 1040

To view the entire return using the online editions before you file, you will need to pay for your online account.
To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2017 return at this time, click on Tools … Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Continue.  On the next screen it will ask if you want Audit Defense, if you do not want this option just click on the Continue button.  The next screen will ask for all your credit card information so you can pay for the account.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies