Solved: I did not end up filing with turbotax this year but had paid the state return fees ($29.99 per state, of which I had two). I was wondering how to get refunded.

I did not end up filing with turbotax this year but had paid the state return fees ($29.99 per state, of which I had two). I was wondering how to get refunded.

You will need to phone TurboTax Support for any billing issues.

Hours are 5AM-5PM Pacific (8AM-8PM) Mon-Fri, but they are open tomorrow (Sunday) as well, due to the filing deadline.   Here's how to get a phone number or schedule a callback, but it won't provide a number when they are closed.

When it asks for your issue, just type billing issue without quotes.  If you use the term "refund", it may give you info on tax refunds.

FAQ:  How do I contact TurboTax?

Did you prepare the state returns using TT?

I do not remember how far into the process I got. I ended up having insufficient information, filed for an extension, and did everything myself by hand.

FAQ:  How do I contact TurboTax?