Solved: I completed my tax returns and have selected the option to print and file. I have an additional estimated tax payment I did not enter on my form. How do I do that.?

I completed my tax returns and have selected the option to print and file. I have an additional estimated tax payment I did not enter on my form. How do I do that.?

I have not mailed my tax returns.

1. Sign in - Continue your/take me to my return or pick up where I left off 

NOTE: If you already filed/finalized, you won't see the above. Instead -  Go to Tax Timeline, then Add a state under Some things you can do (this allows you to make edits/changes).  
  2. Go to Federal Taxes - Deductions and Credits
  3. Revisit/Start Estimates, then Start/Revisit Federal estimated taxes 
  4. When asked 'did you pay federal estimated taxes?' answer yes, enter the value.
  5. Go to File and finalize the updates (print afterward)