I closed my turbo card app while it was signing in...

I closed my turbo card app while it was signing in and now it’s glitched trying to reconnect. It won’t let me “Get Started” just keeps saying it can’t connect. I’ve unins

The Turbo Card app and website are experiencing high volumes today due to stimulus payments being funded.

If you are trying to check your account balance, text “BAL XXXX” (XXXX is the last 4 digits of your card number) to 43411 to get your available balance.

This may work while the app is having trouble connecting.

When I log in to turbo card it says I closed my account but I still have money in there and I can’t get a hold of anyone 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

For any assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa, please click here to contact customer service.