turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

lyss213

If I clicked to receive my taxes on a TurboPrepaid Card is it automatically set up to direct deposit for my tax return when I activated my turbo card?

I called 1-888-285-4169...I actually jist received my refund about 1 hour ago though.

If I clicked to receive my taxes on a TurboPrepaid Card is it automatically set up to direct deposit for my tax return when I activated my turbo card?

Was that your federal refund with the child tax credit because that's what I'm waiting on
lyss213

Yes
lyss213

I also never received a text message from Turbo Tax card when my money was deposited like I signed up for...I checked online numerous times a day and this time it was on there.

I just called and they said no pending transactions but my deposit date is 2/22/18 and I haven't got mine and everyone is getting theirs. What is going on

Iyss213 was your DD 21? I called and it keep ringing and ringing smh & when I did talk to someone I can't understand nothing they are saying.
lyss213

My date was for the 22nd. Guy i spoke with had an accent but i understood what he said. I dont know why everyones refunds are being weird this year.

When you called they said you had no pending transactions?

Oh ok for a minute I thought I was being scammed everyone has an accent that I have talked too. Plus my DD is the 22nd!!! Lucky you lol
lyss213

No pending deposits but for some reason i got mine 1 day early. I'm never lucky so this is a surprise

I checked with Santa Barbara bank about 30 minutes ago... They've received my tax refund today... My DDD is 2/22... Hopefully it'll be in my account later on tonight or tomorrow...

My refund said sent but where is my money why is it not on my card

I still have no funds on my card snd it said sent yesterday!!!! Where is my money turbo tax

I called customer service today to ask where my money is at because it not on my card and the irs says sent. So where is my money

Tatyanasingleton exactly like where is our money
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies