Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I cant make a payment at this time is there anyway i can be able to get some more time for my refund to finish processing to cover the fee?

my refund is still been processed and just waiting on date to release funds and i do not have the funds will i be able to get some more time for my return to cover this fee??

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

I cant make a payment at this time is there anyway i can be able to get some more time for my refund to finish processing to cover the fee?

Did you choose to pay your fees out of your Federal refund, but your refund has been delayed at the IRS?  And did you get an email bill from TurboTax to pay your TurboTax fees or your bank account would be debited?   They will do that if your refund is delayed more than 36 days after your original estimated refund date.

If so, nothing account-specific can be handled in this user community forum.  You should phone  Customer Support right away and see if you can work anything out before the debit has been started.  They are open this weekend.  Hours are 5AM-9PM Pacific (8AM-12 Midnight Eastern) 7 days/week.

FAQ:  What is the TurboTax phone number?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies