Solved: I cannot see my documents. I paid for the service ...

princejamaica

I cannot see my documents. I paid for the service but the docs do not appear in my folder

filed Federal, State and Florida returns but no documents to review

tagteam

Can you see your federal (1040) return? 

You might not see you state return because Florida does not impose an individual income tax. The Florida return in TurboTax is to report tangible personal property that is used in a Florida-located business or rental property and is filed with the county property appraiser by April 1st.

If you need to file the Florida return (DR-405), then nothing will print except an instruction sheet unless you transferred assets in the DR-405 worksheet.

tagteam

Can you see your federal (1040) return?