Solved: I cannot find my 2017 e-filed tax return to be able to start 2018

I cannot find my 2017 e-filed tax return to be able to start 2018

I cannot find my 2017 e-filed tax return to be able to start 2018. Does TurboTax keep a copy?

If you used Turbo Tax to e-file then it should have save to the computer you used with the Turbo Tax. To find it on your computer, hit the windows button located on the keyboard or click on the Menu Icon. Use the search bar and type "2017". The saved tax files or the app itself should be one of the 1st items listed. Another way is to use File Explorer and find the Documents file. Click on the file and in there should be another file labeled Turbo Tax. In there should be all years Taxes that you filed with Turbo Tax!

My lab top computer was stolen how else can I receive my 2017 returns

Understand and have another issue and that would be the external hard drive were it was stored crashed and will not allow me to access....what would be a next step?